October 15, 2018

I'm BACK

 Sunset the night before Hurricane Michael.
Neighbors house. This is what happens when you live in a canopy of trees, but I love them.


 An artist friend in Tallahassee.  


I'm just able to get online as our power came back last night.


Just wanted to say Jenny and I are ok. Damage all around. 
But this place was spared.  
We are a city of large oak trees that are over everything. 
That tore into everything.  Roads, homes, electric wires. 

Thanks everyone who wrote.. 

7 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you and Jenny are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you and Jenny are okay and you still have your home. I'm so sorry for what you and your fellow neighbors are going through as a community. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Thank you for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful that you are okay, Barbra Joan! And so sorry for your neighbor and all of the others, animals affected by this devastating hurricane. We will keep your community in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Terri, Candy and Chris we are fine but sad for all those that have lost so much .

    ReplyDelete
  5. BJ I can't say enough how thankful I am you are alright. Your artist friend's home looks like it too a big blow. Will be continuing to "look up" for you sweet friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are safe. Hope you and all those affected will recover soon. My thoughts and prayers, BJ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers for you...God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.