October 21, 2018

How about THIS Guy!



First I want to say thank you to all my online and blogging buddies that wrote to send their thoughts and prayers before and after the hurricane.. I appreciate it so much.  
Jen and I are fine.. 
And the next thing I'm sending you a picture of this Walking Stick.. He was on a tree in back.. He's over 
5 inches long... Yes, I measured him .. LOL ! 
 Ok so he's not gorgeous, but give him some credit for growing that big !!! 

Leaving for a few days to one of my favorite places, Savannah, Ga.   I'll take plenty of pics and hopefully new enthusiasm for watercolors.  

6 comments:

  1. Wow! He's cool!

    I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of Savannah. I've never been there, but it's on my list of places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a relief you guys stayed safe! So good to hear!
    And the Walking Stick - what a survivor! You're right - have to give him lots of credit!
    Savannah! Drove through there once - a gorgeous town. It is sure to inspire. Safe trip :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these bugs-I think because they are so ridiculous looking! And he's such a grand fellow! Can't wait to see your new works! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Looks like an alien.
    Enjoy Savannah--what a beautiful place! It is sure to inspire you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear BJ - your walking stick pic sure made me smile. Hope your trip to Savannah is wonderful. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks all, posting some pics and thoughts of Savannah.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.