November 24, 2018

Photos Big Problem

Ever since my desktop stopped working I am trying to use a small netbook .. I painted this little country scene this morning. Yes, I've painted this scene before , but it was sold. I've always like it.
Took photos with my digital camera and my computer won't upload.. so I took a photo with my phone, and it's just horrible. 
It looks so faded out, and no matter how I tried to edit or fix it no can do.  I'm going to get a new laptop when I can, but for now UGH!! I can't put photos like this on my Etsy, they are not true. 
Happy painting to everyone.  

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous painting! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this scene, too, Barbra Joan! This is really Candy. I'm keeping Georgie company, so I'm using Jim's computer. I don't want to mess anything up by signing in on his tablet:) Hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.