April 19, 2020

No Stress, no Strain


As a blogging friend of mine just  reminded me,  working small doesn't take a whole lot of thought. That's exactly all I can do right now . 
  So even though I've painted this many times I've decided to do another ... No stress, no strain.  Always reminds me of little cottages down in the Keys. 
Well maybe the old Florida Keys.  After Hurricane Irma things are very different down there. It's a very fragile and beautiful area that needs a lot of care.  
You may hear that our Governor has decided to open the beaches, etc. What is he thinking?  Here in north Florida it's predicted that our peak could be in another couple weeks.  I go by my own rules,   So I've been  home. 
Hope you are all well. 

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree-what is he thinking??? That is insane. I've seen the pictures of the beaches-it's like nothing ever happened. I'm fearful of this push to get things going again. I'm really happy with my governor in New York-he's not afraid to call the shots, and he's being careful about reopening.
    I love your painting, by the way. I should have said that first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice little cottage, Barbra Joan.

    Yep. Go by your own rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little cottage, Joan! And I'm glad you are ruled by your own common sense:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.