April 15, 2019

A Few


I did make a video and explained about a couple of these journals.  One is the very first I made back in 2002, and another is the smallest I ever made . I think the vid is about nine minutes long. It went just fine from my camera to my computer.  But when I went to upload it here it said the file was too large.  OK.  And when I tried to put it on U Tube ,,, I started it at 8 p.m.. Wed. evening and the next morning Thursday it was still unloading.  WHAT? LOL!
Saying I know nothing about  doing this is an understatement . If I learn to cut the video shorter I may be able to do it that way. 
In the meantime I've found something I may paint.. We'll see how it goes.. Stay tuned. 



3 comments:

  1. Your journals are beautiful, they have such character in their vintage like qualities, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journals.i did a video once and took my shoes... at a tilt too... ha ha ..you will get it ,hugs BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I'm looking forward to seeing your new painting idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.