January 16, 2019

Watching Videos

Jenny watches "Videos for Cats" . Oh you didn't know there was such a thing?  Neither did I until I came across it on You-Tube. 
Some of them are eight hours long, I suppose for people who work and want their cat to be entertained. 
Jenny will watch these for as long as I leave it on.  Here she is on the bed with my little Netbook. Makes herself comfortable with her paws tucked under on the keyboard.  Sometimes she chirps at it, and tries to catch them ..but most times just content to sit and watch it.

6 comments:

  1. LOL! This is adorable! Your cat is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra , thanks for coming by and yes, she is a real trip.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a pretty girl! Thank you for posting this. I'd never heard of it, but now I want to try it on Cary Grant and Chip:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BJ - what a cute post...that Jenny just might be a bit spoiled. Hopefully she stays busy watching the videos while you get some art done :)!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Debbie, yes she's spoiled rotten. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't realize I had been away from reading your blog this long. So cute. I have a dog that becomes quite involved with television watching, especially when it involves other dogs or cats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.