March 24, 2010

Happiness Is --

How something this small can make me this happy! Oh yes, I wanted a Bijou Box for years, a teeny weeny palette box that you can take with you ... Even discounted they are about $75. then I found this one on Wet Paint for under $14-. There was a small problem in my order at first but the people there were great to deal with. Fast too.!! It's small , usable and has a thumb ring, baked enamel.. and it's adorable. !!. I'll be filling it with wonderful color . What more could you ask for????

4 comments:

  1. Oooh - that IS pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these too--haven't filled it yet though: which 12 colors to choose is a big decision for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awfully small. My latest experiment is putting paint in a 7 day pill container. It holds paint OK but there is no place for mixing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.