March 28, 2017

Color Your Life

This is part of a Rembrandt Pastel set that was given to me by my favorite Aunt. Probably back in the 70's. That's at least forty years ago. !  (I did the math) . She always encouraged me on my art journey.   Oh, I've done a few pastels in my time... not much anymore, but I've carried this set with me through at least twenty moves.  hmmm.. maybe more?
Even to California and back to Florida !  Doesn't matter if I don't use them right now. I just love looking at them..  

6 comments:

  1. Fond memories, beautiful colors; but they are meant to make beautiful paintings. Just start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, I would take them too. Love to you BJ,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wouldn't be able to get rid of those as it's a gift from your aunt and means more than just the pastels (you will use them someday, I'm sure!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, this would make a great painting? hint hint! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.