February 19, 2019

YAAAAYYYYY!!!!!I

Hey blogging friends!!  I'm baaaack !  
Don't ask me what I did because I don't know... But got on to my comments , they were all there.  AND I scrolled down and had about 6 comments in ?? Chinese??  Was that a problem? could be. 

All I care about is that its back on , I'm able to go to your blogs, gotta keep up with my blogland friends. So I'm happy again. 
And thank you all for writing, for trying to help, (even those of you who, like me don't know how. I don't know how we manage but somehow we do.  LOL .. 

6 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Les mystères d'Internet !... L'essentiel est que tout soit rentré dans l'ordre.

    Gros bisous 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm-maybe those comments did have something to do with it. Perhaps approving the comments before they get posted would help? I do that just because I don't want weirdos comments on my blog. It's easy to weed them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey all ! I do think it was something to do with Spam comments.. We all have to be careful,
    It's scary out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your painting is really lovely, stop being so picky! :-) Glad it all got sorted out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.