May 27, 2017

ATC's

Years ago I joined an ATC  online group.That's gone by the wayside but I do belong to an art forum that is now exchanging ATC's.  So been doing a few.. and here's the mess I made today.   Sometimes it helps to see a photo of our work.
Well I've tweaked it a bit.  Just added some darks and splatters.



 Yes,! It needed something.  

The bottom one is ATC size.  2 1/2 " x 3 1/2".
 And this is my smallest palette.  Teensy, Weensy. Black metal outside.   And yes, I do use it occasionally .. 
3 1/4 x 2 1/4".  About 5 years ago I found them on some site and they were like $4 or $5 each.  ... They sent me one, it was slightly damaged and when I wrote them about it they sent me a second one in good shape. BTW the site , if I remember, is Wet Paint.  No, not Wet Canvas,  Wet Paint.

6 comments:

  1. Love these little jewels! Beautiful colors and such wonderful gifts to share and exchange :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbra Joan, these are lovely. The splatters were just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbra Joan,
    Love those fresh, yummy colors. Never would have guessed the painting was so small. Great find on that palette (palettes), too!
    I agree with Candy. The splatters made all the difference. You are a great painter (and a great
    "splatterer.")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris... yes a very difficult technique indeed. lol

      Delete
  4. Oh BJ those atc's are super. Love your pears as always from your previous post. Hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.