May 8, 2017

All Over The Place

This means I don't know what it is I'm doing. But whatever it is, it's alright with me.. 
My pastel pear.  Always a pear painter,  and this time it's pastels.  

A Poppy in my  cheapo paper sketchbook. Watercolor
From the cover of a book by Prince Charles who is an avid watercolor painter.  
 A new tiny palette that came today ...I can't help the urge.
Of course a lot of those colors will be replaced. I just love those little boxes..
And inside.. The one next to it is one of my tiniest. What do I do with them? Take them along .
And Jen, all cozy on the chair. 
And a paper collage that I did a while back.. Just came across it ... Free To Be Me.

3 comments:

  1. Well, you may see yourself as scattered but everything you did is sooo beautiful! So everything is touched by your artistic path, even if that path takes a few loops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhonda, yes somehow I still squeeze it all in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those things above belong to an artist which is you. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete