May 8, 2017

All Over The Place

This means I don't know what it is I'm doing. But whatever it is, it's alright with me.. 
My pastel pear.  Always a pear painter,  and this time it's pastels.  

A Poppy in my  cheapo paper sketchbook. Watercolor
From the cover of a book by Prince Charles who is an avid watercolor painter.  
 A new tiny palette that came today ...I can't help the urge.
Of course a lot of those colors will be replaced. I just love those little boxes..
And inside.. The one next to it is one of my tiniest. What do I do with them? Take them along .
And Jen, all cozy on the chair. 
And a paper collage that I did a while back.. Just came across it ... Free To Be Me.

3 comments:

  1. Well, you may see yourself as scattered but everything you did is sooo beautiful! So everything is touched by your artistic path, even if that path takes a few loops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhonda, yes somehow I still squeeze it all in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those things above belong to an artist which is you. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.