November 15, 2017

A Mini Art Journal

 
    This week doing what I want to do..a mini journal that measures no larger than 2 inches, if that.  Why? because I can and because I enjoy doing this. Pages with quotes, pages with other pics and some blank etc.  The paper used for this one is called 'Once upon a Springtime'. I have many stacks of themed paper from way back, so I just picked this one for now. 




  I hand bound it with Japanese stab binding using a waxed thread. I then added beads and here's a few more pages.  I plan on putting a few into my Etsy shop .  

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love!!
    What a beautiful journal, Barbra Joan. It is obvious you enjoyed making it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! I could see these hanging off the Christmas tree or on the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candy. It's been a fun week making these.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.