August 20, 2017

Harmony Hills






My blogging friend Debbie from View From Harmony Hills gave me permission to paint this from a photo near her home. I think it's heaven here on earth.  Debbie has the most awesome photos, words and inspiration on her blog.. I can never visit there without feeling peace of mind, and seeing the beauty of nature. 
Thanks Deb... 
  I can't speak for the quality of the photos because it's my first time doing this from laptop.  (which has been OOO for months. ) 


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous painting! Would never have guessed it was painted from a photo, Barbra Joan.
    Debbie has a great blog. She is a wonderful writer, photographer and artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris, yes Debbie has some beautiful photos. It touched me as soon as I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely composition! Debbie's link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah sweet friend - you did an amazing job with the photo. I am humbled by the fact that you would use my photo to create such a beautiful piece of art. Thank you too for your sweet words. Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome Debbie. Painting this was a joy, and gave me and gave me that peaceful feeling that I get whenever I visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful!! How wonderful to share this way on our blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbra Joan, this is lovely! So soft! Such a nice composition! I agree with Rhonda - it's wonderful to share this way on our blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stopped by to see your work and I'm happy I did! This is a beautiful piece Joan. Debbie is an amazing photographer and is so generous to allow us to use her photos....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.