March 3, 2011

Letting the Light Get In

I  wanted to connect this drawing to the post below. It's one I did a while ago . The flower has no special meaning, isn't even particularly good but it'll stay for a while as I'm 'Letting the light get  in.'   The poem below was read to me by a friend last night while on the phone. I had to post it...  It  could mean a lot of different things to different people,  but for me it means I've made a mistake ..  the crack ,.... but the light gets  in that crack and  has taught me one more lesson.. Life will teach us one more lesson right to very end, I have no doubt of that..  

3 comments:

  1. Hah! I'm glad to know that you took this poem the same way I did, BJ (as you'll see by my comment on the other blog). I think this is a beautiful sunflower, so please don't sell your beautiful self short!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is another wonderful drawing but I know somebody who owns and even better one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a lovely intricate drawing. If I'd have drawn it, I'd be really happy :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. They are very much appreciated.